Come enjoy a leisurely *2 hour Tarpon Springs Dolphin Cruise down the Anclote River into the Gulf of Mexico. Our captain will narrate the entire trip where you will learn about the history of Tarpon Springs and the famous Sponge Docks. Our dolphin cruise includes looking for dolphin, manatee, sea turtles, fish, tropical foliage, and other local wildlife. You will also see the restored and operational Historic Anclote Lighthouse located on the Anclote Island.
For your pleasure and convenience we offer, cold beverages, beer, wine, margaritas and other tropical drinks on board. Our margaritas and tropical drinks are always 2-4-1 !
You are welcome to bring food on board but please not drinks or coolers.
Bring your cameras for some amazing photo opportunities you won’t find anywhere else.
- See Historic Sites along the Anclote River
- Complete Narration Tarpon Springs and the sites you’ll see
- Osprey Nests
- Sea Turtles
- Historical Anclote Lighthouse
- Handicap Accessible
- $15.99 Adult
- $14.99 Senior (60 and over)
- $14.99 Active Duty Military
- $ 8.99 Child (2-12)
- Children under 2 years old cruise free!